JEE (Advanced) Application Form 2017
- JEE Advanced Entrance Exam Date 21st May, 2017 (Sunday)
- JEE Advanced Online registration closes on 2nd May, 2017 (Tuesday)
NATA Application Form 2017
- NATA Entrance Exam Date 21st May, 2017 (Sunday)
- NATA End of registration Date 11.02.2017 (Saturday)
JEE Main Application Form 2017
- JEE Main Entrance Exam Date 02nd, 8th & 9th April, 2017
- Last date for Online submission of JEE Main applications 02nd January, 2017 (Monday)
WBJEE Application Form 2017
- WBJEE Entrance Exam Date 23rd April, 2017 (Sunday)
- Last date of online form fill-up 04th February, 2017 (Saturday)
BITSAT Application Form 2017
- BITSAT Entrance Exam Date 16th May, 2017 – 30th May, 2017
- Deadline to apply for BITSAT 6th March 2017
VITEEE Application Form 2017
- VITEEE Entrance Exam Date 05th April, 2017 to 16th April, 2017
- Last date for receipt of VITEEE 2017 Application Forms 15th March, 2017
MU OET Application Form 2017
- MU OET Entrance Exam Date 24th April, 2017 to 15th May, 2017 & 24th May, 2017 to 29th May, 2017 & 02nd June, 2017 to 12th June, 2017
- Last date for receipt of MU OET 2017 Application Forms 10th April, 2017, 17th May, 2017, 28th May, 2017
GITAM GAT Application Form 2017
- GITAM GAT Entrance Exam Date 16th to 30th April, 2017
- Last date for receipt of GITAM GAT 2017 Application Forms 31st March, 2017
GGSIPU CET Application Form 2017
- GGSIPU CET Entrance Exam Date 20th May, 2017, 14th May, 2017
- Last date for receipt of GGSIPU CET 2017 Application Forms 01st May, 2017
Engineering News Articles
The human resource development ministry has passed the proposal by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to conduct a ‘single’ entrance examination for engineering and architecture courses from 2018.
The Engineering Entrance Test will be named as NEEEA – ( National Entrance Examination for Engineering and Architecture ).
NEEEA 2018 will replace JEE (Main) and all existing tests, including the test for B.Tech. in government and private colleges.
However, students have to clear JEE (Advanced) after taking Engineering Entrance exam to seek admission in Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).